Rapid Development Cycle: How We Work for You
At Event Horizons, we can and will develop your concept. No idea
is too complex, far-fetched, or difficult. Our customers have
ranged from the world's largest airport construction
firm to a team of innovative physicians to a single back-yard inventor.
In short, we can do it!
Here is the development cycle of a typical project:
- You have a brilliant idea, but are not sure how to implement
- You come to us, we sit down with you and, in most cases, over lunch,
we help you work out a design that can be built.
- Depending on project needs, we build a "breadboard" to verify the design.
This step allows us to discover any potential problems and correct them quickly.
- We then constuct a "brassboard" of the design. The "brassboard" may be a
one-of-a-kind, may have corrections and is probably ugly. But it is a fully
functional version and can be used to test in the actual environment.
- Finally, if the customer requires it, we then construct a small number of
"prototypes". There may still be corrections or changes, but these units
will closely resemble the final design.
- You now have a fully developed design to produce, market,
or implement as you wish.
This site was last updated 17 November 2002.