The Event Horizons team has comprehensive knowledge and experience
in the areas of:
- Analog and Digital Electronic Design
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering
- Software Development and Engineering
- Mechanical Design and Engineering
- Product Enhancement and Support
The Technical Staff of Event Horizons is comprised of the following people:
- Eric B. Bertel, Professional Engineer
- Software Engineer with over 10 years experience in Assembly and C++,
with specialties of embedded software and digital signal processing.
- Kenneth D. Kolbly
- Electronic Engineer with 20 years experience in digital hardware design
and embedded computer systems used in automation and motion control.
- Richard B. Kolbly, Professional Engineer
- Microwave and RF Engineer with over 40 years experience in designing
RF systems, components and assemblies.
- Prentiss Robinson
- RF Engineer, specializing in Digital Signal Processing and Synthetic
- Brandon Stephenson - Computer Technician specializing in Windows 95 and Windows NT networking.
- James Hutchinson
- Electronic Technician Apprentice, currently
attending school and receiving training in electronics. Programming skills include
QBASIC, Visual Basic and C/C++. Currently learning embedded programming
in Assembly Language.
Extensive skill in computer service and support, both hardware and software.
Also experienced in electronic assembly.
Event Horizons is constantly striving to improve it's capabilities and
resources. Toward that goal we have developed a human resources program
to prepare our staff for the demands of the 21st century.
One facet of this program is to support apprentice programs and to start
training new engineering staff as
soon as possible.
This site was last updated 5 May 2003.